PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Translate sales orders and correspondence; communicate in English, French or Arabic with global, corporate clients, direct office operations for high-volume, customer-focused medical practice. Apply customer service, managerial, and administrative skillsets in supporting team responsible for international sales.
Executive Office Manager
Direct office operations for high-volume, customer-focused medical practice. Supervise office staff, manage and maintain office systems, conduct payroll, provide ongoing customer service, and ensure efficient office operation. Hire and manage office staff for performance, fostering collaborative work environment and ensuring team accountability and productivity.
Client Relationship Manager
Developed and managed B2B book of business for global provider of financial services. Engaged corporate clients, created and delivered proposals to corporate buyers and executives, and partnered with sales team to ensure seamless support and onboarding.
Assistant Branch Manager (2009–2013)
Promoted to lead and support all aspects of branch performance. Managed and coached branch associates, drove sales of PNC portfolio of financial products, identified customer needs, ensured compliance with bank policies and procedures, and fostered a customer-centric experience.
- Drove branch performance through the creation, gathering, and publication of operational metrics.
- Managed relationships with corporate and individual bank clients as key point of contact, providing consultative service experience.Developed loyal clientele.
- Consistently exceeded branch and region performance goals. Attained “Chairman’s Award” in recognition of top regional performance in credit generation.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- French Fluency
- Arabic Fluency
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Executive Support
- Relationship Management
- Database & Records Management
- Document Writing • Office Equipment
- Presentation Development
- Appointment & Reservation Management
- People Leadership
- Event Management
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Office Management
- MIDWEST EDUCATION GROUP: TESOL ADVANCED DIPLOMA STUDIES
- UNIVERSITY OF KING HASSAN II: Bachelor of Arts in French Literature
- MONTGOMERY COLLEGE: Coursework toward Associates Degree in Operations Management
- JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY – MONTGOMERY COUNTY: Licensed Translator – French/English