- For the past Six years we are running Government of India – Ministry of Minority Affairs Project “Free Coaching & Allied Scheme for candidates belonging to minority communities”. The scheme aims to empower the minority communities by assisting the economically weaker sections of students among them through coaching institutions for enhancing their skills and capabilities to make them employable in industries, services and business sectors in addition to the government sector. It has built-in resilience to adapt to the market dynamics on a continuous basis so that the target groups are not deprived of the professional acumen demanded by the changing/emerging market needs and opportunities for employment at domestic as well as international levels.
This scheme called “Free Coaching & Allied Scheme for candidates belonging to minority communities has been formulated keeping in view the emerging trends of employment in the era of economic reforms, liberalization and globalization.
- Skill Upgradation For Professional Graduates – Presently we are executing this Project 2016-19
The scheme aims to empower the SC & ST communities by assisting the economically weaker sections of students among them through coaching institutions for enhancing their skills and capabilities to make them employable in industries, services and business sectors in addition to the government sector. It has built-in resilience to adapt to the market dynamics on a continuous basis so that the target groups are not deprived of the professional acumen demanded by the changing/emerging market needs and opportunities for employment at domestic as well as international levels.
This scheme called “Skill Upgradation for Sc & ST Students has been formulated keeping in view the emerging trends of employment in the era of economic reforms, liberalization and globalization.
Under this scheme we provide Free coaching for Qualifying examinations for admission in technical/professional courses such as engineering, law, medical, management, information technology etc. and language/aptitude examinations for seeking admission in foreign universities.
- IELTS 2. TOEFL 3. GRE 4. GMAT
The Government of Telangana has taken a policy decision to provide financial assistance to SC students desirous of pursuing higher studies in Foreign Countries. Most of the SC students, due to their extreme backwardness, poor knowledge of English and other disabilities are often unable to perform up to the mark in the above said qualifying exams. Therefore, with a view to equip the students with requisite skills by providing them the benefit of coaching for the above exams it is proposed to facilitate coaching in TOEFL / IELTS / GRE / GMAT etc., in the existing & reputed coaching institutions to make possible admission of SC students in professional courses like Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy , Nursing etc and for PG Courses in Pure Sciences, Humanities, Social Studies etc., in reputed foreign universities by obtaining higher scores in the above said examinations. Accordingly Govt. issued G.O.Ms.No.55, SW (Edn.1) dept. Dt.29.06.2013, issuing the guideline with regard to “coaching to SC students for eligibility test such as TOEFL/IELTS and GRE/GMAT and other for admissions in foreign universities to SC graduates or final year students at graduation level whose family Income is less than 2.00 lakh per annum. An amount of Rs.175.00 lakhs is provided during the year 2015-16 under scheme.
- Empanelled as Training Partner under MEPMA (Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Muncipal Areas), Department of Municipal Administration & Urban development, (Govt. of Telangana) - in different Sectors, for implementing its Placement Linked Skill Training Programmes (2017-2020).
The Govt. of Telangana established a Mission called MEPMA for formulating strategies to implement poverty reduction programmes in all (74) urban Local Bodies of Telangana. MEPMA is a society set up by the Department of Municipal Administration & Urban Development, Government of Telangana (GoT) to provide employment to the urban unemployed youth.
Set up Nine years back, MEPMA has emerged as one of the largest Livelihood mission working for the urban underprivileged youth in Urban Areas. To date it has trained more than 50,000 trained and placed more than 35,000 youth in Telangana districts in entry level corporate jobs out of this 55% are Women candidates. The youth are from economically and socially under privileged sections of the society.
The sectors in which MEPMA imparts Placement Linked Skills Trainings include Retail, Electronics, Health care, Logistics, Safety and Security, Construction, Automobile, BFSI, Driving, Hospitality, Non renewable energy the training also include Soft skills like English communication, Work Readiness module, Career Planning etc.,MEPMA VISION & MISSION:
To provide one job for every poor urban households of urban slums who are registered in SHG network.
Create to the requirement of the poor urban slums household by imparting employability skills to the youth in family through customize training programme and placement in relevant Industry / Organizations.
MEPMA works in a public-private Partnership model with Government, companies and the urban communities as its stakeholders. The entire approach is a bottom-up approach, tailored to move the urban poor from the unorganized to the organized labor market.
MEPMA is proposing to work in 11 sectors, in which the proposed share of targets:
|1||Electrical and Electronics|
|5||Banking Finance and Insurance|
|7||Drug & Pharma Others (Technical & production)|
|11||Education and Training|
|12||Power & Energy (including non- renewable|
|15||Instrumentation & Automation Surveillance &|
|16||Safety & Security|
The Government of Telangana has fixed target 14000 candidates to be trained and out of which minimum of 70% candidates has to placed for the year 2017-18 (01-04-2017 to 31-03-2018) through MEPMA, under National Urban Livelihoods Mission’s (NULM),
Employment through Skills Trainings & Placements program(EST&P)
- Presently we are associated as Training Partner with Stratadigm Education and Training Private Limited, a Funded partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and a training affiliate of BFSI Sector Skill Council of India (BFSI SSC). Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Youjana (PMKVY) is a unique initiative by the Government of India that aims to offer 24 Lakh Indian youth industry-relevant skill training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a monetary reward and Government certification on successful completion of training and assessment, which will help them in securing a job for a better future. The skills are also benchmarked to National Occupational Standards that have been developed by NSDC with the support of the Sector Skill Councils.
Under this Initiative we are conducting BFSI Sector Skill Council of India (BFSI SSC) courses.
- 1.Accounts Executive 2.Mutual Fund Agent
The purpose of this initiative is to establish a working relationship between the parties for imparting Skill development training to the Trainees in the BFSI sector as per the norms of the PMKVY Scheme.
- We executed Project, as associated as training partners of Rajiv Gandhi Yuva Kirnalu (EGMM) Government of Andhra Pradesh for Rangareddy District and Hyderabad District (GHMC).
Employment Generation and Marketing Mission (EGMM) is a society set up by the Department of Rural Development of the Andhra Pradesh (AP) Government to provide employment to the rural unemployed youth. Set up five years back, EGMM has emerged as one of the largest Jobs mission working for the underprivileged youth. To date it has trained 2,26,909 and placed 75% of them in entry level corporate jobs. The youth are from economically and socially underprivileged sections of the society. EGMM works in a public-private partnership mode with Government, companies and the rural communities as its stakeholders. The entire approach is a bottom-up approach, tailored to move the rural poor from the unorganized to the organized labor market.
The brand EGMM has been built by its innovative products developed like the country's first Grassroots level English, Soft Skills & Computers Academy, Textile Training Academy, and Security Academy. EGMM has also customized the trainings linked to new investments like Rural BPOs, SEZ's manufacturing units, etc. Companies that recruited large no. of youth from EGMM training centers:
We are offering the following courses:
- 1. Customer Relation Sales
- 2. Dataentry Operator / Ms Office
- 3. Accounting Package (Tally)
- 4. Pre primary Teachers Training
- 5. Teaching Assistant
- 6. Data Entry Operator
- 7. Accounting Package Using Tally
- 8. Sales & Marketing
** Details of Placement enclosed
- We are also executed Government of India – Ministry of finance “STAR – Standard Training Assessment & Reward”. It is a scheme launched by Govt. of India NSDC National Skill Development Council with the objective to encourage skill development amongst youth by providing monetary rewards for successful completion of approved Skill Development training programs conducted by affiliated training institutes
The Sectors and Courses are :
|Telecom Sector||In Store Promoter|
|Field Sales Executive|
|Store Ops Assistant|
|Gem & Jewellery Sector||Cast & Diamonds-set Jewellery Manufacturing Hand-sketch Designer|
|Handmade Gold & Gemset Jewellery Manufacturing Component Maker|
|Jewellery Retail Sales Associate (Basic)|
|Automotive Sector||Accessories and Value Added Services Sales|
|Sales Consultant(Automotive Finance)|
|Customer Relation Executive|
|Banking & Insurance Sector||Equity Dealer|
|Business Correspondents (BCs) & Business Facilitators (BFs)|
|IT/ITES Sector||Collections Executive|
|CRM Domestic Voice|
|CRM Domestic Non Voice|
* Certificate is issued by GOI * Placement assistance will be provided * Free of Cost
- Designed & Conducted entrance test for the admission into Engineering and
Engineering & Pharmacy Entrance Test is conducted by PCMB Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Minorities Colleges. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into engineering and Pharmacy courses offered in Private Minorities Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Planning Cordination Monitoring Board for Minorities (PCMB) Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh has an environment of Academic Excellence. Bringing the spark of knowledge to young minds and instilling a new confidence and vigor to face the world, it is providing quality Education for nearly three decades. With the permission of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and Supreme Court the task for conducting the most prestigious entrance examination of Andhra Pradesh – Medical and Engineering Entrance Test (MEMCET) conducted.
We have designed the innovative examination pattern, introduction of technology into the evaluation process, announcing of results as per decided deadlines or facilitating the MEMCET aspirants to write a hassle-free test, there has been every attempt made by us and no efforts left each year in terms of raising the quality and level of the conduct of MEMCET examination.Workshops / Seminars
Seminars, workshops, conference, symposia, user conferences, summits -- the type of events we can host are varied. Choosing the right description for your event is critical because it communicates volumes about the type of experience your participants can expect.
Seminars are educational events that feature one or more subject matter experts delivering information primarily via lecture and discussion.
Hands-On Workshops typically involve participants doing work on a particular issue during the program. The promise is that when they leave, they’ll have at least a rough plan or tools in place to address the challenge.
Conferences often features keynote presentations delivered to all attendees, as well as multiple break-out sessions. Attendees often expect to receive information about industry trends and developments.
User Conferences are gatherings hosted by providers of products and services to educate and build relationships with their customers. Attendees learn about product enhancements, as well as new and advanced strategies for using the product to achieve business goals and solve problems.
Trade Shows or Expos are exhibitions where vendors can display their goods and services in hopes of generating customer leads. Typically held at least annually, these events are a good place to discover trends and developments in a particular industry.
A Symposium is typically a more formal or academic gathering, featuring multiple experts delivering short presentations on a particular topic.
A Summit is a gathering of the highest level of leaders and experts.
Teleseminars are seminars that are delivered via a conference call over the telephone and/or over the Internet. The instructor moderates the call, while the attendees listen. To engage listeners, many instructors provide outlines, notes sheets or copies of PowerPoint slides to follow when listening to the presentation.
Webinars or Webconferences are presentations that involve an audio and video component. The audio portion of the event is delivered via phone or over the Internet, so that participants can listen via their computer speakers. The video portion of the event is delivered via the Internet, giving participants a presentation to watch while listening to the instructor.